Created in 2011, TradeRush is a brokerage company that is part of the group Edbruke Investments Limited, a global group of binary option trading based in Cyprus. This brokerage company is managed by professionals in finances and the Internet industry.
Boasting an elegant design, the TradeRush broker offers excellent graphic tools, notably thanks to their SpotOption technical platform. The advanced technology of this platform offers irreproachable execution of orders and allows the negotiation of more than 100 underlying assets with the types of High / Low, One Touch, and speed trading options in 60 seconds.
TradeRush uses SpotOption as their trading platform, which is the preferred choice for most traders. Through their platform you can trade binary options on over 100 different assets in a variety of financial markets including commodities, currencies, stocks, and indices. They also have a mobile application so you can make trades right from your smartphone.
The user interface of this platform is extremely easy to navigate and only takes a few clicks to start trading. They currently offer over 100 assets to trade with and several different trade types to give you plenty of options to choose from. The trade types available on this platform include: High/Low, Option Builder, Option Pro, One Touch, and 60 Seconds.
To start trading binary options on the TradeRush platform, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Select Your Trade Type and Asset
- Choose Your Expiry Time
- Enter Your Investment Amount
- Choose Which Direction You Think The Market Will Go (Up or Down)
- Click “BUY”.
A mobile trading application for the iPhone exists to trade binary options on TradeRush. Some forex platforms are working on an advanced development to enable their traders trade TradeRush binary options from MT4.
There is a market sentiment button that aids traders gauge market bias for the assey they want to trade. TradeRush also offers line charts to monitor active trades and also acts as a rudimentary tool for technical analysis for experienced traders.
There is a news tab for fundamental traders to monitor market events with.
TradeRush does have a pretty good selection of assets to choose from. Here’s a breakdown of the assets they currently have available.
- 44 Stocks – You can trade stock options from all the biggest companies in the world such as Apple, Nike, Google, IBM, Facebook, and plenty more.
- 25 Currency Pairs – They have more forex currency pairs than most brokers with a huge selection such as USD/GBP, USA/AUD, GBP/JPY, and much more.
- 10 Commodities – TradeRush has a good selection of commodities that include Silver, Gold, Wheat, Corn, and Oil.
- 28 Indices – They have a great selection of indices that include NASDAQ, S&P 500, DAX (Germany), FTSE 100 (U.K.), and more.
Deposits and Withdrawals
For deposits and withdrawals on TradeRush, the following payment methods exist:
1) Bank wires must deposit a minimum of $200. A $30 fee is charged for transfers that are lower than this amount. Withdrawals using wire transfers are charged $30.
2) Skrill (view all Skrill binary brokers here)
3) These credit card brands are accepted: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Maestro, and Diner’s Club.
The minimum deposit is $200 or 200 GBP/Euros irrespective of the payment channel used.
Maximum deposit limits on TradeRush are $10,000 for credit cards, $5000 for Moneybookers and unlimited amounts for wire transfers.
Credit card verification must be carried out before using the credit card option. Send a government issued photo ID and scanned copies of the front and back of the card with the last 4 digits blocked off.
The minimum withdrawal amount for bank wires is $100 but $30 for all other payment channels. Card withdrawals and wthdrawals using Moneybookers are free. Only one free withdrawal is permitted per month.
Even though TradeRush is a relatively young trading platform, they are worth a serious consideration due to the following reasons:
- Efficient Trading Platform
- Large Diverse Asset List
- Good Customer Support
- High Returns
- High Welcome Bonus
- Low Minimum Deposit And Trade Requirement
- 4 Main Types Of Trade
- Mobile Trading Supported
- Fast Processing Of Withdrawal
When you go over what TradeRush is offering their clients, there really isn’t anything to complain about. Despite being established only in 2011, they seem to be a pretty mature business operation.
Overall, this is a great trading platform for both beginner and advanced traders. They have great risk-management tools such as Rollover and Double Up, which allow you to extend your trade’s expiry time or double your investment amount in mid-trade.
TradeRush had made it very easy for anyone to access the financial markets with their low minimum deposit requirement of $200. But what I like about them most is the fact you could trade with an amount as low as $5! Very few brokers had made it that affordable. If you are looking for a binary options broker to deal with, I seriously urge you to consider TradeRush as one good possibility.
Optionally, we highly recommend you check out the following Binary Options platforms: