I have been thinking quite a lot on what kind of bonuses I should be giving. I want to put together a special package that you would benefit from – it is not about how much the bonuses itself cost, however, I would like to have for you a bonus package that will complement TradeForgeFX and at the end of the day put more $$ into your bank account. It will be a win-win situation for both of us.
Finally, below is what I have come up with. Hopefully, you will find them valuable and of highest value. And to top it off, I am giving away brand new iPad 2! To claim the bonus package, make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page for directions.
Bonus #1 – IPAD 2 (for first 10 buyers) = $499 (All 10 taken)
With this new toy of yours, you are going to be enjoying working on your business and trading. Let your relatives and friends be envy. Or of course, you can choose to sell it away for instant cash. That would be a discount straight away from your TradeForgeFX purchase.
Bonus #2 – Amazon Kindle (for second 10 buyers) = $139
I am sure you would not resist a brand new Amazon Kindle. So many have benefits from it, now you can own one too. And as stated above, you can also sell this off if you choose too.
The above are to spice up the bonuses. The real value is here. The below 2 bonuses are free for everyone!
Bonus #3 – Forex Trading for Beginners A-Z (for EVERYONE!) = $97
Now if you are a beginner, this is going to be what we called your “Forex Trading Bible”. This manual covers from the most basic, basically A-Z what you need to know and how to get started with forex trading. It sure comes in handy for you to learn then apply and test your knowledge with TradeForgeFX.
Bonus #4 – Insider Forex Secrets (for EVERYONE!) = $97
Ready for the secrets revealed? You will discover the secrets that many successful traders are using everyday to build portfolios that even the most seasoned trader would be proud to own. You will discover why 90% of traders lose and how the other 10% WIN…consistently. This information alone is invaluable.
Here is how you can claim your bonus package:
- Clear your cookies.
- Click here to buy TradeForgeFX or through the above Order link.
- Send your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your bonus.
(Bonus will be sent over to you once full payment is completed and after the refund period expired)
To your success!